2019 Campaign Prizes and Matching Funds
Only one gift of $25 or more per donor, per organization made during the live campaign will be counted. A unique gift is qualified solely by email address.
Participating organizations are only eligible for one prize in each category of Most Donors and Most Money Raised in either the statewide or regional leaderboards from gifts received online or offline during the live campaign.
Participating organizations are eligible for one of each Challenge Prize from unique gifts received online. Offline gifts will not be counted towards these prizes (except Surpass the Past).
- Early Birds: $500 to each nonprofit that receives at least 12 gifts by 12 noon on 12/12 (Day 1).
- Weekend Warriors: $300 to each nonprofit that receives at least 12 gifts during a single weekend.
- Domestic Dozen: $300 to each nonprofit that receives donations from 12 or more U.S. States.
- Surpass the Past: $500 to each nonprofit that receives more gifts in 2019 than 2018. New and returning organizations must have a minimum of 10 gifts to qualify, online and offline gifts will count.
- Peer-to-Peer Peeps: $500 to the nonprofit in each region with the most peer-to-peer fundraising champions that raise a minimum of $100 each.
- Recurring Giving Victors: $500 to the nonprofit in each region with the most donors who enroll to make recurring donations (monthly or quarterly in 2020) via GiveGab after the live campaign ends.
- Random Daily Drawings: One donor will have $100 added to their donations every weekday of the campaign. A random drawing will be held each weekday around noon from donations made during the previous 24-hour period or weekends on Mondays.
Social Media Prizes
Social media outreach is encouraged on Facebook and Twitter during the live campaign. Posts must include #AvenuesforHope and we recommend a link to www.avenuesforhope.org or a link to your donation page.
- Social Media Marvels: $200 to each nonprofit that posts at least 10 times on Facebook during the live campaign.
Random prizes may be announced or a awarded at any time. Random social media prizes may also be awarded and will be evaluated on the level of online engagement (likes, shares, comments) in the following categories:
- Fundraising Creativity: Use of photos, video and catchy stories to garner interest and support.
- Sponsor Recognition: Show appreciation for the sponsors who make this campaign possible.
- Nonprofit Collaboration: Cheer on/recognize fellow participants to broaden campaign visibility.
- Pave the Way Match: An initial match of $3,000 will be available for each participating nonprofit from the Home Partnership Foundation to provide a $1:$1 match for online gifts up to $3,000.
- Additional Matches: Can be made by companies, foundations or individuals by directly contacting the nonprofit they'd like to support. (Matches must be added by nonprofit administrator.)
Download PDF Overview