About The Campaign
The goal of the Avenues for Hope Housing Challenge is to strengthen housing-related nonprofits throughout Idaho by encouraging individual donations to help prevent homelessness and improve affordable housing options.
- Challenge Start: December 10, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (Mountain Time)
- Challenge End: December 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (Mountain Time)
- All gifts must be made with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) through www.AvenuesforHope.org between December 10th at 8:00 am and December 31st at 11:59 pm (MST) to be eligible for the Challenge.
- Donors are encouraged to make gifts of $25 or more to multiple organizations of their choice. Each donation to a different organization will be counted as an eligible gift.
- A donor is defined as an individual or corporation/business. (A nonprofit may not donate to itself but staff may make personal gifts.)
- An eligible or unique gift is defined as one gift of $25 or more to one organization from one donor. Multiple gifts made by the same donor to the same organization will not be counted.
- Cash or checks will not be accepted or counted towards this Challenge since they cannot be time-stamped for the challenge aspect of the campaign.
- Nonprofit participants cannot offer anything of monetary value in exchange for charitable gifts.
- The Home Partnership Foundation will deduct a percentage from each donation to cover the credit card fees and transaction processing costs, not to exceed 8%.
- The Home Partnership Foundation reserves the right to use its discretion allocating funds from the Challenge pool in the event of a tie or other circumstances.
The Home Partnership Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible consistent with IRC Section 170, tax-exempt number 75-3162969.
Please direct any questions about this campaign to email@example.com.